Sunday, December 16, 2007

Episode 64: Musical Brother

On this week's show:

My exclusive, one-on-one interview with BOB DYLAN's brother Jeb.

Poetry by Al Purdy.

Music by Manon's Dream.

Episode 64 Direct MP3 Download.

Runtime - 0:13:22

I am swamped with work next weekend. Originally, I wasn't planning on doing an episode. However, since many of you (including myself) had trouble downloading last week's episode, I will be re-releasing "Make Believe Social Life" next week. BTW, if you ever have trouble downloading an episode, please let me know: audio_circus@yahoo.ca. Thanks!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one saved, but the other one still won't.

- Mr. Wood

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

Thanks! I'll upload it again next week and then re-post

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new format. Good interview.

- Mr. Wood

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

Glad you liked it. Thanks! I'll have the audience every now and then.

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nhffrn [url=http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com][b]cheap hermes[/b][/url] hermes handbag http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com Liuxxb Spnywz hermes bag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home