Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hey, Eric! Where is the new episode?

Well, to be honest, it's stuck in traffic.

Odeo, the site I use to upload the episodes, is taking a very long time uploading Episode 33. Usually, it takes about 20 minutes to successfully upload. Tonight, when I began uploading at 8:45pm, it took 40 minutes. To make matters worse, when I tried to type in the title and description, the website told me that it was still processing, but it would be ready in a "few seconds." Well, a few seconds turned into a few minutes and now it's turning into a few hours. I tried to upload it a second time, but was given a message that there was an error.

Part of it could be my fault. This new episode was 16 minutes long. Longer show means bigger file. Bigger file means longer upload time. I tried to upload just the "Would You Rather" segment which was only 80 seconds, but discovered that it too was taking a long time to be fully processed.

So, it's partly Odeo's fault and it's partly my fault. I am very sorry about this. I hate it when I can't come through on certain things. Quite frankly, I don't know if the new episode will eventually be processed or, if it's been completely corrupted. I might have to try it again on Monday. It could also be my internet service. I have "Basic-Lite." God knows how much bandwidth I've used today.

In the meantime, here is something from another podcast that I am involved with. It's called "What's The Deeley-O" and features sportscaster Dan Deeley, answer questions about Canada. I usually add my two cents here and there.

Direct MP3 Download

Check back here Monday night for Episode 33 or, an update.

Thank you for your understanding.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home