Sunday, November 26, 2006

T.A.C - Episode Twenty

Wow. It's hard to believe that I've now made 20 episodes. It feels like yesterday when I released the first one. That was way back in July.

I just wanted to thank you for listening and sending in your feedback. I really appreciate it.

In the meantime, I'm going to be taking a two week break from the show. This is just to "recharge my batteries" and come up with some new material. You can expect a new episode on December 17th.

On this week's show:

- Short Story: Birth Of A Superhero
- The "Would You Rather" Survey
- Cold Announcements
- And poetry by Stevie Smith.

Episode Twenty Direct MP3 Download

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Corina Milic said...

Who would you rather get tangled up with - well off middle aged men or beer breath young'ens? Wine and Cheese for me.

Loving the podcasts.

You've also broken into the South American market, I'm going to use your show as an example of a radio program for the youth group I'm working with - if that's okay with you?

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

Thank you so much, Core! You are more then welcomed to use the program for your youth group. I would be honoured.

Thank for your "Would You Rather" suggestion. I think I'll use it for the next episode.

Thanks for voting and listening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home